Thursday, November 19, 2015

Apologize,shall we?

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalamualaikum
Salam Jumaah barakah teman2 ^^
This morning,
Sub-Process Instrumentation and Control
1st session class at 8am..
I usually will present a demo or few calculations before they do their task.
Student: "(raising hand) Excuse me Miss, now I got the correct answer, could u PLEASE explain to me what we are calculating and its relation in real time application?"
2nd session class at 9 am..
A guy come in with a bread at hand full in the mouth.
Student: "Oo, Miss ! I m sho shorry" (raising his hand and ready to go out quickly and came back in a second). "I am so sorry again Miss."
Message:
It is the respect and high esteem. The veneration, if I can say. And, surprisingly they are all non muslim. like emoticon
P/s: they are all boys except me. (Girls, dont u want to be an engineer too? ^^)
Ummu Naufal
~sifat menghormati itu hanya lahir dari sebuah jiwa yang besar

No comments: