Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fuel Crisis is Our Crisis

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalamualaikum
Fuel crisis. A cent from a young researcher and mom in a survival. Please expect a long lecture from a mom in this post.
Harga minyak naik lagi. Orang lagi naik minyak. Semua kerana 'Petroleum'. Saya belajar dan bekerja dalam bidang berkait Petroleum dan saya ingin kongsikan sesuatu.
Since forever if I can say so, petroleum started out as a monopoly, and it still is and always will be. Wars, assassinations, genocides of whole cultures, propping up tinhorn dictators (they does exist in Malaysia, unfortunately) will continue and get worse if nothing is done, not to mention global destruction.
It comes to me that there is no time to wait for those people to change the way they do things (especially him, you know who). In fact, they did not ever read all your comments and posts in this fb. Someone, and it is you and me, must make a stand and get this started or if not we all pay for it more than we ever have in the past or in the present (it turns out to be a positive stress now).
A real story; A researcher asked an oil exec to change into a renewable energy instead of relying solely on fossil fuel. The answer is, "Why should we? We are doing just fine doing what we do." See. It was a honest response from an oil exec. Be Rich and Kill the Planet is your motto isn't it?
What should we do? Keep suffering? O dear, life is not a place to suffer. Life is a bless. In fact it is a blessed survival, a journey going back home sweet home, the first home of our father and mother, Adam and Eve.
The time has come. If you ask me what will I do, I will do it in my own way. In this field of research. Produce bunch of researches on renewable energy, maybe? It will be an alternative for petroleum. You know what, they (you know who) are really threatened by renewable fuel. They know it is the only paradigm they can't control and dictate. It put's energy in the free market for the first time in it's history. Makes real competition for the first time a reality. This is how we fight back.
So are you. If you are an expert in economy, build an empire instead. If you are a great teacher, produce millions of brilliant students. Maybe you are a creative chef, cook your best for your nation. If you are a loving mom who are raising a football team of childrens, teach them to be useful citizens. Just do it with great passions. Anything will do. This is our survival.
Most essential, this survival is not about money for me. It just has to be profitable to succeed. I'll be gone and/or retired before I will see any real money from it. At least I know what I leave behind in this world will be enjoyed by my children and grandchildren in future.
Ummu Naufal,
~I am no keyboard warrior. I just want to send a message.

No comments: