Thursday, November 19, 2015

Difference between intelligence and educated

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalamualaikum
In the morning breeze I wrote this.
Am thinking of a girl I met yesterday.
She stand up againts the wall in front of the library entrance.
I was too standing there waiting for my sweetheart Muhammad Da'ie.
Yet,
I saw she is with a cigarette. I am pretty sure it is quite a giant cigarrete, not a vape.
It is my style for years, to confirm what I saw to justify my thought.
I say hi and we began to talk.
She is just 16 and she is already in a university. I myself step into a university when I was 17. She has an exquisite muslim name, very opposite to her foxy style. She has a mother who is wearing a Doctor crown. In short, such an amazing family she has.
Well, I used to see the non muslim girl students with cigarette, but for a muslim, this is my first time. Seeing this, almost brought me into an epiphany.
"I dont know what on earth I am doing here, and I am in stress all the time. I always thinking that this is not my place." Her last word while finishing her smoking.
My o my..
I realize then, are all of us singing the same melody? When I was her age, I am enjoying myself with my friends not with books and a bunch of assignments that wont finish forever.
We, often went to Kuantan to enjoy our weekend gathering. I really missed our old days Zura IxoraFida ZakariaNuyu Fana. Eventhough in Felda, we used to hang out frequently, 'rewang' around together. That is fun !
You see, high education never promise intelligence. This is a fact since the mesozoic era that we often fail to compromise with. The intelligence is needed to make good choice for our life. There must be a guider and the first guider are the parents. For muslim, we believe that any choice made shall influence greatly our life in here and in the hereafter.
Now I am thinking, what kind of parent or educator will we be?
To see the disaster amongs our youngsters nowadays, really torture me inside out....
Ummu Naufal
~a truth seeker

No comments: